WALLPAPER INSTALLATION & REMOVAL
Residential Wallpaper & Wallcovering Installation
Founded in 1952, Dierolf Brothers Painting is renowned for providing exceptional workmanship in residential interior & exterior painting, as well as wallpaper installation, removal and faux finishing. We expertly install a variety of wallcoverings from traditional to designer fabrics, foils, commercial vinyl wallcovering (solid sheet, coated fabric and vinyl coated paper) and much more. We provide wallcovering services for homeowners in Bucks County, Montgomery County and Delaware County, PA. Based on our expertise, quality work, excellent customer service and commitment to providing an exceptionally finished product, we’ve built a 5-star reputation. Much of our business is based on referrals from past happy customers, as well as repeat business. To discuss a home exterior painting project, deck staining or fence painting, call our Bristol PA office at 215-826-0500.
Wallpaper Removal & Installation Services
While paint and wallpaper are both great options to cover plain walls and refresh a room in your home, many homeowners opt for wallpaper because of its durability and versatility. While a home’s interior generally needs to be repainted every 3 – 5 years, wallpaper can last up to 15 years. Further, wallcoverings come in a wide variety of options from simple & traditional to textured, paintable, matte, flocked and many more wallpaper types.
If you’re looking to revamp an entire room or an entire office building or just want to transform one wall into a focal point, Dierolf Brothers Painting can help with any type or size wallpaper installation job. Our wallpaper installers will get rid of your old, outdated wallpaper, properly prep the walls and professionally install new wallcoverings to keep your home’s interior looking fresh.
Why Hire Professional Wallpaper Installers?
You’ll find many viral videos about how easy DIY wallpaper installation is, but don’t be fooled. This is a daunting and complex task; when not done properly, you’ll see noticeable air bubbles, peeling wallpaper and unevenly cut lines. Hiring an experienced, professional wallpaper removal and installation company has many advantages:
- Proper Equipment for Preparation: Many people don’t realize the amount of water needed to remove old wallpaper. We will properly seal floors to keep hardwood, carpeting and tile moisture-free.
- Section Assessment Experience: Removal takes more skill than simply ripping off the old paper. We will assess the original installation to determine the best practice for removal.
- Section-by-section Removal Expertise: Wallpaper removal is a meticulous task. Every glued area must soak and soften then scrubbed to remove every tiny piece of glue. If this step is neglected, the new wallpaper or paint will bubble.
- New Wallpaper Installation: We handle this final step with as much care as the first. We’ll apply the wallpaper and guarantee there are no bubbles, inconsistencies or other issues.
Types of Residential Wallcoverings
Long gone are the days of limited wallpaper designs and texture options. Now, you can get a wide variety of wallpaper options in different styles, textures and matte finishes. When you hire Dierolf Brothers Painting for wallpaper installation, you can be confident knowing no matter what fabric or design you select, it will be installed perfectly.
Some of the many varieties of wallpaper we install include:
- Vinyl wallpaper (solid sheet vinyl, vinyl coated fabric, vinyl coated paper)
- Non-woven wallpaper
- Easy-walls wallpaper
- Grasscloth wallpaper
- Designer Fabrics
- And much more!
Dierolf Brothers Painting provides a variety of remodeling services for homeowners including wallpaper removal/new installation, interior & exterior painting, deck staining and much more. We offer in-person estimates at your home in Bucks County, Montgomery County and Delaware County, PA. To schedule your consultation or for questions regarding an upcoming home project, call our Bristol PA office at 215-826-0500.